Friday, November 9, 2012

5lbs in 5 days-Friday


Friday: Day Five

      Final weigh this morning and I came in at 182.2.  I missed the target by 0.2lbs.  That could easily be a need for more fiber.  So the theory works while eating more than just chicken and broccoli, good to know.  I can’t say that I would eat this strictly all of the time because I definitely noticed fatigue creeping in on Thursday and Friday due to the calorie restriction.  Limiting myself to just a little over 2000 calories, which is 400-600 calories per day less than I typically eat is ok for two or three days but more than that gets tedious.  Here is the diet I finished the week with:

Friday’s Diet
Breakfast: Omelet: 4 whole eggs, 2 egg whites, 2 tbsp. flax seed, 2 c Spinach
Morning Snack: 1 c Black Eye Peas, 4oz Chicken Breast
Lunch: Baked Sweet potato, 8oz Chicken Breast
Post Workout Snack: 4oz Greek Yogurt, 28 Almonds, 1 scoop Protein Powder
Dinner: 4oz Chicken Breast 2 c veggies

Total nutrition: 2141 calories, 87g fat, 132g fat, 213g protein, 20g fiber

Friday’s Workout
Following the dynamic warmup the following lifting workout was completed:
·         Close-grip Bench
o   3 warm up sets
o   4 sets of 8 reps
·         Cable High Pull
o   1 warm up set
o   4 sets of 10 reps
·         Band Tricep Pushdown
o   4 sets of 15 reps
·         Cable Rows
o   4 sets of 8 reps
·         Dumbbell Curls
o   3 sets of 8 reps per arm

After lifting 30 minute bike ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment